Your Pandastix

Stacks Image 5
Panda Stix are made from recycled plastic using innovative technology . We recognised that there was no point recycling if no-one can use it- so we developed the Panda Stix process. Very few other manufacturers can use 98% recycled plastic as we do. ( The other 2% gives the colour and extra UV stability to keep your Panda Stix in action for many years)
Stacks Image 9
Your Panda Stix colours
Stacks Image 17
Dark green (to blend in with your foliage)
Stacks Image 24
Black
Stacks Image 31
Terracotta / Brown
Stacks Image 38
Yellow
Stacks Image 45
Red
Stacks Image 52
Blue
Stacks Image 59
Bright green

Made using recycled plastic
"This week we are mainly using packaging for Supermarket ready meals"

Stacks Image 67

The versatile plant support that wont rot, doesn’t split, can’t rust, don’t harbour nasty bugs or diseases so are great for organic gardeners, and are very robust for many happy years of supporting your plants

Stacks Image 73
Stacks Image 76
Due to requests of our customers we now have more photographs of Panda Stix in action. These are not easy to do as the most popular colour of Panda Stix is dark green and as it blends in to the plants so well the photos of Panda Stix in action just tend to look like a photo of a happy plant .... but we are trying!
Click here to see some of our our customers’ comments.
If you would like to send us a message, please
click here.